Pros and Cons to the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer
|- Precise temperature controls and three fan speeds for different vapor density.|
|- The world's first desktop vaporizer to be controlled by remote.|
|- Flavorful vapor through the choice of balloon or whip.|
|- There really aren't any! We love the Arizer Extreme Q and you will too.|
How to use the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer
Preparing the Extreme Q Vaporizer:
First thing first with every device you should always sterilize it, and how you do that with the Extreme Q is turn on the device. Set it to the max temperature which is 260°C (500°F), place the Glass Cyclone Bowl on top of the device and let it sit for 20 minutes, this will allow for any unwanted manufacturing oils to be removed. It is recommended to turn off the system after sterilization and before loading your dried products into the cyclone bowl.
Getting started with the Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer:
To get started with your Extreme Q, you must grind your dried products preferably with a grinder, and grind until the dried products are at a perfect consistency for vaporizing, use your fingers to fill the cyclone bowl and place on the top of your device. If you’re using the whip option place the elbow whip into the cyclone bowl. If you’re using the balloon option, assemble the balloon and attach to the elbow whip and place into the cyclone bowl now you’re ready to vaporizer.
Set the right temperature for the Extreme Q Vaporizer:
Adjusting the temperature to your right temperature for your vaping session is simple, use the up and down arrow buttons on the right of the display screen. Seeing the temperature of the screen is quite handy because of you what temperature you are at. If your device comes in Celsius and you're only used to using Fahrenheit, don’t worry! The Extreme Q allows you to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit and vice versa by simply pressing the menu button (the buttons are located on the left hand side of the display screen) six times and then you can choose what degrees you use by using the up and down arrow buttons on the right of the display screen.
Cleaning Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer
Cleaning your Extreme Q will help you keep the unit for a longer amount of time. Luckily for you the Extreme Q uses borosilicate glass which as well as being resistant to intense levels of heat is also very easy to clean. Having a clean desktop vape will allow you to enjoy cleaner vaping sessions. And to make things even easier the Extreme Q is a very simple vaporizer to clean because almost all of its parts are removable. So, let’s have a quick look on how to clean the Extreme Q vaporizer:
- Regular Rubbing Alcohol
- Q Tips
- Pipe Cleaner
- Unplug the unit before cleaning. Wait for some time to allow all parts to cool down before cleaning.
- Don’t expose any hot glass parts to cold water as this will cause the glass to crack and break.
- To clean the glass unit, only use the regular rubbing alcohol. Also, use Q tips or pipe cleaner etc. don’t ever use anything abrasive to clean the vape as it will cause unwanted wear and tear that will lead to your Extreme Q being worn out quicker.
- Disassemble the vinyl tubing to clean it but don’t soak it alcohol as it may absorb the smell and taste. All other parts are safe to soak in alcohol
- If you face any difficulty in removing vinyl tubing from glass parts you can just soak the vinyl tubing in hot water to make it softer and more pliable to work with.
- When all glass parts are clean, rinse them thoroughly under hot water
- To clean the warming unit and remote do not use any harsh and abrasive material, just use the simple soft cloth to clean them thoroughly
Note: This product is intended for aromatherapy purposes only.
Why not upgrade your Extreme Q vaporizer?
Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer DLX UPGRADES include Water Tool & Whip Adapter
This is the latest model of the Arizer Extreme Q with the DLX upgrade - it includes a 14mm Glass Whip Water Tool Adapter and the NamasteVapes Water Tool to cool and moisten the vapor. These components have been designed for effortless but firm connection to the included whip, while being tight enough to ensure no vapor escapes. The whip itself has been made from food/medical grade silicone tubing and delivers pure, smooth vapor with every draw. Why not go for the DLX+ which is 18mm or the sider offering an 18mm sider water tool for the Exteme Q Vape.